Rachele Caputo is a North Carolina Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor (LCMHC) and Nationally Certified Counselor (NCC) who earned her master’s degree in professional counseling from Liberty University. Serving for more than a decade as an educator and mentor, she has worked with teens and families extensively. Her clinical internships with Wilmington CareNet Counseling, Yahweh Center, Children’s Village, and Coastal Horizons Youth Shelter, include both residential and outpatient services within the mental health field. She has also worked adjunctly with psychological evaluation services to help military families find transitional support post deployments.
Rachele has experience, and offers services, in group and individual counseling of adolescents and adults. She is also a partner in marital preparation for newly engaged couples who want to prepare for marriage.
Her treatment approaches combine cognitive behavioral and psycho-educational interventions to address whole-person wellness, in areas including emotional and behavioral issues, depression, grief counseling, parenting support, and premarital couples counseling,
Rachele’s experience combines the benefit of research-based therapeutic approaches that are sensitive to spiritual orientations. She promises unconditional acceptance and respect for who you are as an individual. It is her desire to provide a safe place for you to share your struggles and find your greater purpose.
- To accommodate clients’ busy schedules, Rachele offers daytime (8-2 pm) and a limited number of evening (5-8 p.m.) sessions. She provides convenient online counseling services through a HIPPA compliant web portal for clients who prefer working from the comfort of their home or office. Please note that an initial evaluation is required to determine if this is an effective modality for individual clients.
- Walk and Talk sessions are available, by request, in the greater Hickory area.
- In Person/In Office session are offered, by appointment, at The Old Hickory Granary, located at 520 8th St. NE in Hickory, NC (near Lenoir-Rhyne University).
To work toward restoring your emotional, mental, and spiritual health, you will experience a customized, confidential treatment approach, in a comfortable, supportive atmosphere, by partnering with Rachele through your struggles in life transitions, family conflict, or depression and anxiety-related issues.
- Individual Counseling
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Military family support
- Brief Solutions-Focused Treatment
- Support Groups
- Online Counseling (initial evaluation required to determine if this is an effective modality for individual clients)